- Article 10 Law 34/2002, from 11 of July, services to the information society and e-commerce.
- Owner of the website: enccasgroup.com
- Address: Pza. Uncibay 3, place. 13, CP. 29008. Malaga, Spain
- NIF: 77956971N
Intellectual property and responsibility for content
Any use of all content of the website, specifically the text, design, works, brands, logos, source code and any other protectable, without the express consent of their owners. Any unauthorized use will be pursued by the legitimate owners. Equally, all trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind contained on the website are protected by law.
The owner of the website is not responsible for the contents to which links on this target, where appropriate, as set out in Article 17 the LSSICE. The Company does not grant any license or authorization of personal use to the user on their intellectual and industrial property rights or any other rights related to its website and the services offered therein.
Thus, User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any method, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial of the Company or the holder thereof, may lead to the exercise by ENCCAS GROUP of all judicial or extrajudicial actions which may be in the exercise of their rights.
Likewise, the information that the client can access through the WEBSITE, It may be protected by intellectual property rights, intellectual or other. In consecuense, ENCCAS GROUP shall not be liable in any case and under any circumstances to commit offenses in connection with these rights.
Applicable law and jurisdictionNo competent
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any conflict arising from the interpretation thereof, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Malaga, provided this is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 LSSI.
The User agrees to use the website, content and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good morals and public order. In the same way, User agrees not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illegal purposes, It is contrary to the legal policy, or detrimental to the interests or rights of third parties, or otherwise, could damage, disable, render inaccessible or impair the WEB PAGE, its contents or its services or prevent normal use thereof by other users.
Likewise, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, change, disable or, otherwise, damage data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
Orga LAWNICA protectiveION DATA
- ENCCAS GROUP informs users that complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, thereby adopting the technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, disturbance, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
- Services, access to content and product offerings of this website is exclusively aimed at older 18 years, so any person who delivers your personal data, have manifested that age, It is prohibited the use of enccasgroup.com and delivery of personal data to minors.
- GROUP ENCCAS process the data in accordance with the principles of quality required by the Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 December Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, from 21 from December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law approved 15/1999, from 13 from December, protection of personal data.
- The personal data that are provided on the Web, They will be recorded in a file ENCCAS GROUP duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in order to carry out the provision of services offered, as well as offering customized products and services, improving commercial relations and managing the requests made by our customers.
- The acceptance of this legal notice will consent to the inclusion of their data to our file and its treatment, in accordance with this notice has expressed.
- The user may revoke the consent, without retroactive effect, and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by letter attaching your ID card or other identification document to ENCCAS GROUP, Pza. Uncibay 3 place. 13, 29008 Málaga, Españ
- The user guarantees that the personal data provided to ENCCAS GROUP are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto to, at all times meet its current situation.
- If you have any questions or comments about how ENCCAS GROUP uses data from its users, write to ENCCAS GROUP, Pza. Uncibay 3 place. 13, 29008 Málaga, Españ